"I can't wear a beard as well as you guys."
Welcome to Shenantics with Skanky and mcul where they discuss life on the Internet. New episodes are released on Monday morning. On today's episode:
- What happens if Skanky leaves the podcast.
- Time zones are hard.
- How the guys got into podcasts.
- Discussion about the podcast "Missing Richard Simmons".
- How Shenantics is recorded.
- Skanky needs audio help.
- Interview with special guest CallMeStarbuck. You can find her on Twitch, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Why did Starbuck start streaming?
- Using a face cam on stream.
- Looking at viewer numbers during stream.
- Time commitment of streaming.
- The origin of Starbuck's username.
- Soft pretzels vs hot pretzels.
Remember to rate and review Shenantics! Also follow us on Twitter at @shenanticspod. If you have any feedback, followup, or questions you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can check out their Twitch streams throughout the week at:
And follow them on Twitter at:
Intro song credit: https://soundcloud.com/kubbi/up-in-my-jam-all-of-a-sudden